Looking for a job with amazing earning potential? Consider joining our team!
Are you a car geek or a nerd for technical details and have great computer skills? Haury’s Lake City Collision is Seattle’s Premier Collision Repair facility. We hold 10+ Manufacturer certifications including Porsche, MINI, Subaru, Alfa Romeo, VW, and more! We are looking for an Administrative Support Specialist to support our Front Office and Estimating Departments.
Scope of Work:
- Performs vehicle scanning before and after repairs and research fault codes
- Research necessary repair procedures using manufacturer or 3rd party Repair databases
- Generates supplemental damage estimates from technician damage reports
- Schedule and fulfill vendor and sublet appointments as necessary
- Provides Administrative Support to ensure efficient operation of Office
- Answers phone calls, texts, and emails, schedules estimates, vehicle drop offs, and pickups
- Carries out administrative duties such as setting up Repair Order files, scanning invoices, filing, etc.
- Communicates claim and repair information to customers, insurers, vendors, etc.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication in all correspondence with customers, insurers and their representatives, and staff
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Assist the Front Office and Management team with shop logistics including moving and staging vehicles, general upkeep, etc. as necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- AA in Business Administration or related field (preferred)
- 1 Year of Auto Industry Experience (preferred)
- 2 Years Administrative/Office Experience (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in fluent English
- Valid Driver’s license and current automotive insurance
We offer our Admin Specialist:
- Major holidays paid
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company matching retirement program
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Opportunity to grow the position
- Opportunity for promotion
- Fun work atmosphere
- Regular company outings
- Employee Discounts
Because of the nature of this position, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted and invited to begin the interview process.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We follow all CDC COVID-19 guidelines and expect our new Administrative Support Specialist will do the same.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Seattle, WA 98125: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)